View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,

What's your opinion on Henry17? I happen to find him the most annoying new poster. I'm getting to the point where I can't read his posts anymore as they just continually make me cringe. Should I put him on ignore and be done with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, ignore away. Usually new posters all kind of blend together for me. Henry is one of the few who I've actually come to recognize. Not good.

[ QUOTE ]
Sporting Events-
1. Do you have an explanation why certain regions/teams are seemingly over/underrepresented?

[/ QUOTE ]

Locations of nerdy colleges and large tech communities. Notice how there aren't many Marlin fans on here.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Best/Worst SE posters by regional affiliation? (Excluding PLOKilla or whatever his name is from Boston, obv.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like what region has the best fans and what region has the worst, or who is the best and worst in each region?

For the former, I think Boston sports fans are getting bad quick, but pretty much everyone else sucks too. Philly, garbage. NY (not so much Knicks now, but esp Mets) trash. Seattle is pretty chill so they're never that bad. Bay area is pretty solid outside of RedBean. Atlanta fans...not so good.

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

How about the two Iowa guys -- the recently departed Klompy, and me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're old and have cute daughters. Klompy is young, but too old for them. Other than that, there isn't too much interesting about Iowa or the people in it.