View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

Ok, guys, everything before was a joke. I can cope with such downswing, but now let's talk serious:
Jake, tx for your advises, but let me answer(and,of course, nothing personal):
I've played holdem for more than 500k hands, and even if I am the worst player on Earth, I would've managed after so long to figure out how to play.
1)I would, but I have perfect time for poker right now(((
2)I would really love to discuss separate hands(and explain why I did this and that), which you don't think badbeats, because i strongly disagree. Second, they were vs very agro-maniac players, and from other perspective, these were my strongest hands that I could get, anything else was not even bottom pair. I couldn't just become ultra-rock vs one opponent, that's not FR or 6-max.
3)I always AUTO-rebuy to full stack, but when this began I didn't reload ON PURPOSE
4)Now that's what I mean - I want to hear your ideas,people, so it MATTERS which site you r on? Do they have different RNGs or something...rofl?
5)I've spent hundreds of hours on 2+2 and printed out and reread thousand of print pages.
And, yes, I've checked my IQ. It's above average. My math skills are high, psychologically and philosophically i am well acknowledged. And, yes, I've been thriving hard to achieve a good-class in poker. Also, I've studied almost every post in HU section. I'm managing my BR very good, controlling tilt issues very good and and table select even better(later).

It seems that no1 goes trough such a hell of a ride in 2 sessions or you just beeing all quiet about it???
Oh, of course, you just tableselect and have bigger edge vs fish and they don't suck out as much...lol,sure.

And I've tried to get coaching from you, guys, but 3 well-known players said they can't teach HU, only SNG. I've asked them well just help me with some basic stuff, 2 guys agreed, but then they didnt reply.