View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
'sup guys

I'm innovative

dustin, if you want to find out if I'm a villager, I'll be up for about 7 more hours

[/ QUOTE ]

as a lesson, I wanted to apply lastchance's latest WW strategy to this post

I feel like if we follow solid WW strategy, we will win. For reference, lastchance wants everyone to think fo this:

[ QUOTE ]
Questions to ask:
What should Player X think? (yes, incredibly general)
If Player X is a wolf, how would other villagers react?
If Player X is a villager, how would other villagers react?
If Player X has wolf partners, how would he act to them?
Is there any lynch that should not happen if this player is a villager (see shortline talking about gt1t)?
Does it make sense for Player X to be under heat here if he is a villager? Does it make sense for Player X to be under heat if he is a wolf?
How should the accusations of this game go if Player X is a villager?
How should the NK's go if Player X is a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

so, I interacted with dustin by telling him to interrogate me to find out if I'm a villager.

I could be either a villager or wolf, and make this post to dustin, whether he was a villager or wolf. This is because as a wolf, I like the challenge of having people interrogate me (and then finding out that I'm a villager), that's the most fun. I don't like being UTR wolf.

However, now you have to look at this:

[ QUOTE ]
What should Player X think? (yes, incredibly general)

[/ QUOTE ]

as a wolf, does Luckay make these long strategy posts? Sure, but you have to look at something more specific - the CONTENT in them. Here, Luckay is advocating a post making people THINK, and actually taking advice from lastchance, someone who people (generally) don't take advice from. As a wolf, I would probably quote from the book of soah for better credibility.

As a villager, I am better at proving my villagerness because I think of ways people would read my posts as a wolf and I avoid it. As a wolf, I just post stuff that comes to my head (and try to make it sound villagery)

this is sort of weird

anyways guys, I'm a villager (or possibly the seer, I guess)