View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Strange reactions to popular foods

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've told this story before, but I really, really, really, really hate ketchup. I used to like it, like any normal kid, till I was in 1st grade and this kid I sat with at lunch would absolutely drench everything in ketchup. Fries, chicken nuggets, sandwiches/burgers, pizza, everything. Just absolutely drenched, so disgusting. Turned me off of it forever. I literally won't eat fries if they have even been on the same plate with ketchup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fries and ketchup is a ridicilous combination anyway, crazy Americans (and Spaniards... among others, probably).

Asked for mayonaise in a NY McDonalds and actually got it. It was some of the most terrible mayonaise I ever ate but the "wtf is this guy serious?!" stare of the employee made it well worth making her get it for me.

And to stay on-topic -> besides (Brussels) sprout(s) I can't think of any regular food that makes me gag. Not too fond of mussels and sauerkraut though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the exact same thing going on but it is caused by the elastic being pulled out of cotton socks. If for example it gets caught on a fingernail.