View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 09:17 PM

Default Re: ZOMG! IT\'S THE DODGEBALL TURBO!

What's up village:

here are my usual thoughts based on 1st round:

The interplay between elroy first round is very interesting given that his death is probably a seer hunt - go back and read, I was just reading the 1st round and it really looks like he was Patches and saw Vox. He votes vox early, he changes to chuckes, but then is all over Vox the rest of the round after giving some bs non-committal reason to switch back. Combine that with Vox's weird reply to me (#1 target or whatever) and I am really thinking Vox = purple cobra.

Also, I was originally going to say that I suspected Mets, but that it was not both Mets and Elroy - Mets voted Yuppie, then switched to Elroy as his next vote. Usually, wolves wouldn't want to make that connection IMO - this theory is weak from the start, but weaker still now that elroy is dead. Still, I had it in my head since there was suspicion on Mets - his being a wolf could have cleared Elroy partially.

I think SH is clean, although there will certainly be a wolf-filled bandwagon on him. As I said before, I have played solf with him several times and his wolf game is way more UTR and non-confrontational, here he has already called out DMK, me, chuckles, and IY. not his wolf game IMO.