View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Kkkkkkkkkkkings. (OOP vs nit on broadway flop)

Party Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $98.27
BTN: $48.20
SB: $68.84
BB: $53.58
UTG: $43.50

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2</font>, BTN calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($4.75) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $2</font>, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($8.75) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $2</font>, Hero calls $2

River: ($12.75) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero ???

So I am playing 30/25 LAG here this session - the nits on the table (and this villain is one of them) are just folding to my pfr's - my Attempt to Steal % over the past 100ish hands at this table is 55% I've shown down the goods twice vs shortacks but have otherwise not SD a hand to build my stack.

Then I pick up Kings and half expect my pfr to get folded around (again) - o wait "the nit who has position on me" flats my pfr (for I think the first or second time this session) and the flop is *horrible*. I figure I am losing a small/medium pot to a flopped Ace and decide to c/c down unless the bets get too big for comfort.

Hows my line so far? (villains #'s this session are 22/5/5) tho he looks aggressive post a lot of his bets are v. small

Whats the plan on this river - can we put villain on a straight and bet/fold? bet/call - try c/c or maybe c/r a river bet for value vs AK AQ etc...

comments suggestions advice and flamage to the usual address.