View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Stars Conclusion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
completely agree with shooz... saraya, what makes you think that Stars would take measures like this so frivolously? They stand absolutely nothing to gain, they are obviously not keeping the money. I believe that they acted in the manner that they did because they had more than enough reason to do so... Do you really think a site like theirs would risk their reputation over a minor offense???

[/ QUOTE ]

If they would let the money go to The V0id, there would be a huge dispute over that it actually is ok to not follow the rules, since everybody seem to think she did something wrong, ofcourse they're not going to let the money go, they want to show an example right here right now, that you HAVE to follow the rules of pokerstars, this is perfect for them, human animals getting happy because she just lost 1.2m PLUS that they're showing EVERYBODY that you must obey the rules, altough they still dont have any evidence. Letting the money go would be worse than keeping it, also this makes people happy as it is increasing prize money, since the winner didn't mean anything for the commercial side of pokerstars, they found no use in it also. They are just doing what they think is the best for the company.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh boy where do I start om this one???
you think this is some kind of conspiracy and all us random forum people just decided to pick on ''her'' without any reason??? I didn't even know the account was in his sisters name when I heard it was him multi-accounting...
''winner didn't mean anything for the commericial side of pokerstars'' is about the worst thing you've come up with so far, have you heard of Chris Moneymaker???
Thank goodness I'm going to bed now so everyone else can field your next effort...