View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11/26 - A whole bunch of stuff going on

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why wouldn't it? He can't regen a head and brain damage slows/stop the healing. No brain should end the healing power.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would he survive that huge explosion then? how did he defeat those armies of soldiers? it seems if he could die from something as reasonably easy as a gunshot to the head, he wouldn't have made it 400 years.

also, why hasn't the company killed him? i'm still hoping the company intentionally let him escape with Peter, so I guess that would also explain why they didn't kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Ted went nuclear he was never injured. Thus, it is not his healing power that saved him at all. Furthermore, I think that head wounds just slow healing or something. Maybe if they completely removed the head they would not regen, but I think that as long as head is still connected to body (Brain to spine) they can somehow heal. The reason claire couldn't heal was the stick had severed her brain from her spine, once it was removed she heals. Then again, I think we analyze the powers more than the writers ever have, so I think there is no real right answer, just whatever they decide.