View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Week 10 AFC Power Rankings

On the Jags - Titans debate. Yeah, Jags were without Garrard, Scobee and Stroud, but the Titans were missing Haynesworth. I noted earlier that Bob Sanders is the single most important man on a defense. I still feel that way, but the Titans without Haynesworth have a huge liability up the middle. He is such a dominant player that not having him allows for the LB's to get hit far more often.

Like earlier in the season how we had Pats and Colts 1a and 1b, I think the Jags and Titans are 4a and 4b. Vince Young looked atrocious, yes, but the good news is he couldn't play much worse than he did on Sunday. Teams are going to do exactly what JAX did yesterday and that is put 9-10 players in the box and make VY beat them. Justin Gage was a good enough receiver to get separation on occasion against two of the better corners in the league.

If you want, put the Browns at 4 c as well. I don't think any of those teams right now are above the other. Not to mention the Jaguars and Titans have arguably the toughest closing schedule out of any of the playoff contenders, the WC could very easily be Browns and Jags/Titans.