View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 09:57 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?
Default Re: Another \"who gets kicked in the nutz\"

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Op is fine because this is a showdown and the action is over.

No this is the wrong reason. A player may not tell another player to table his hand just because it is showdown. However OP doesn't get a kick in the nuts here because he didn't speak until it was clear that the player was trying to table his hand.

No sir. It is a showdown, and the "one player to a hand" rule no longer applies.

Where is that written? Cards don't speak until they are tabled. One card isn't "cards".

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading comprehension? The Villian only turned over one card and the Noob only turned over one card. Why does the Noob get screwed?

If I read the OP correctly the Noob is the only trying to table a hand. How can the Villian's single card be live if the Noob's isn't?