View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Burn in hell for vbetting to thin with my nut flush?

1. It's not the worst move in the world but it's not great. It looks like a missed checkraise on the flop, but it's an unraised pot and there really isn't enough worth fighting for, and you have so little.
2. Bet-fold is fine, your bet is essentially a blocking bet. You get looked up by worse when they have worse, usually the jack-flush, sometimes the ten-flush, rarely worse.
3. There aren't many people willing to bluffraise the river. At this level, I'd hazard a guess at < 5%. It does look like a thin valueraise with a low boat here, hoping you might call with a flush.
4. He doesn't have to bet any sets on the flop or raise on the turn - there's a made straight out there and he'd probably play it slow. This gives more credence to the possibility of an overfull which he should certainly raise on the river as you're more likely to have 3s full and call.
5. I can't imagine anyone raising worse on the river for value. If they are raising the K-flush, they've turned their hand into a bluff against your range whether they know it or not.
6. Please remember that the dynamics of raised vs unraised pots are fairly different, especially when considering play from the blinds.