View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

I'll be honest here. I used cheat on every girl I was with. I was immature and believed that I was entitled to [censored] whomever I pleased. Most of my friends knew that I cheated on my girlfriends and gave me props. I just never really considered the ramifications of my actions.

2 things changed my ways. I haven't cheated on a girl since my girlfriend from my junior year in college and I doubt I ever will again either.

(1) I had a girl cheat on me. I don't want to go into the details, but I wasn't upset because I thought I was in love or anything... I just felt betrayed.

(2) My sister's boyfriend cheated on her. To see her go through that, made me feel like a piece of [censored] for every girl I ever cheated on. I honestly hope that I didn't cause the pain that my sister went through.

Here is a completely random question.

What if you had a friend who was getting married to a girl soon and you know that he cheats on her constantly and still does.... what should you do? I have already told him not to marry her bc of that fact. He says he will stop cheating when he gets married