View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Updated satellite strategy post

[ QUOTE ]

If I had to qualify again, I would...

I'm definitely playing the 150 seat Stars sat for W$ as it's probably going to be in the top 10 most profitable tournaments this year. The Full Tilt 100 seat sat is gonna be up there, too, especially since pros that have already won seats at Party and Stars will not be playing in it. Party's 8 seat guaranteed nightly tournaments seem like a good value and can even have a little overlay (although Party pays 1K less for winning 2+ seats). The good old 73+7 sat to the Stars 650's is how I won my seat (although I bought in direct to the other 650 I played) and also gives practice on how to play a sat FT. Various turbo rebuys are great, too. Of course, if Bodog were an option, or some other site with overlays like that still is, toss this whole thing out the window and qualify from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should probably off myself for mentioning this. But there is always a huge FPP overlay in the 1,000 FPP freerolls on stars. It usually sends someone to the WSOP for ~300k FPPs total (seen it as low as 260k) from the entire field whereas it would cost 600k+ to buyin directly.

just trying to help ppl get double value on those things [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I don't think you're allowed to freeroll in after you win a seat in, making these extra soft [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]