View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:27 PM

Default HU SnG\'s - Suggestion for PokerStars / FullTilt

I personally think both Pokerstars and Fulltilt are missing out on a huge opportunity when it comes to HU sng's. They need to make these more revealing for the ordinary joe.

I think they should have a "REMATCH" option at the end of a HU sng. If both players click on this "REMATCH" button, it automatically would register you into the same buy-in level of another HU sng, and your new table will open. I say, bring the "REMATCH" option and let the winner freeroll into a tilt session with his opponent and increase his profit levels.

I also would suggest they bring on the HU SHOOTOUTS (TURBO) version.

Pokerstars over the summer took upon the 16 player and 32 player HU sng's that run 24/7. However, they never fill up past the $10 buy-in level. I loved this idea at first, but after noticing that mainly the $5's fill up, it just was not profitable for me to play in it. I would end up winning 2-3 games to only make a profit of $5-$12 for 1.5 hrs of spending time.

I would suggest they implement a smaller field of a shootout, 8 player shootouts. They should run these in all levels, where top 2 would make the money (1st 62.50% / 2nd 37.50%). This would be real fun!

Anyone have any other suggestions? Let us suggest some more "unique" ideas on how to make HU SnG's more fun and profitable.

-- MxGucci