Thread: StarsReads AHK
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Re: StarsReads AHK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been looking for something like this, and it seems very good, couple of things though, I cant change the color back to white with the default ini file (probably have to just edit it?) and also I dont like how the colored area blocks some of the hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I added colors to the "default_colours.txt" file. And, I even changed the names from "blue" to "shark" to identify specifically what I wanted.

Here's a link to a site that will give you the hex numbers for adding any color you want.

http://www.coolebaytools.com/html_hex_colors.html

I would suggest you add white, "FFFFFF" is the hex number, into the default_colours.txt file. You can change names, colors, anything you want. I know it's easy to do, because I could do it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm sure Dave will be fixing the 10max table problem soon, and this will be an awesome, but simple way to i.d. players without the use of an HUD or PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I kind of thought so, that I could just edit the ini file. I tried the script in a 6-max table (not 10 handed) and the colored area blocks some of the holecards, just a small thing that irritates me...