View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Tom Brady Best QB Ever!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
IMO Aikman gets a bum rap because his supporting cast was so good. Dallas never really had to come from behind in any playoff game - except for '95 vs. GB when Emmitt pwned the 4th Qtr; but also the '94 loss in SF was a gutty performance in which he won my respect for good. He probably threw the best deep out I've ever seen. I'd still give Brady the edge because as others mentioned, his supporting cast was very mediocre at least offensively.

[/ QUOTE ]

See thats the thing, the Cowboys never won a playoff game by less then 10 (although a couple were a little closer then the score,) while the Patriots made winning by 3 an art. So make the Cowboys supporting cast worse and have them win by 3 and Aikman is a hero, and make the Patriots cast much better and have them dominate and what does that make Brady? not the praise he's getting now thats for sure.

Btw Brady is a hofer if he retired today because of the rings, so take away one due to chance (like the fumble against the Raiders which could have easily not been overturned, or the Panther whiffed int) and he would have more to prove to get into the HOF.