View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Diving Back Into Online Play

HI Everyone,
Not sure if this is the right forum for this post but here goes. I am looking for some advice about stepping back into online play. I played a bit online at Ultimatebet about 4-5 years ago, lost about $500, mostly in tournaments, over two years and decided to just play live for the last several years. This has been the first year that I have really tracked my winnings and I am sitting at 1.32 BB/hour at 8/16 kill over a period of 350 hours for the year.

I am putting $600 into full tilt for the rake back essentially. I was wondering what to expect at the limit hold em tables. I am going to be staying between 1/2-3/6 unless I can build to ove $1500 at which point I will probably start taking stabs at 5/10. I guess I am just looking for some advice as to what to expect with the online game post-boom, especially at these limits. Most of my live play over the years has been either at the 5/10 at foxwoods, the 8/16 at Canterbury or the 8/16 at Desert Diamond in Tucson, AZ. If anyone can compare games for me, that would be a big help. And if this is in the wrong forum, sorry.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BMA