View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: You Make The Call

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We don't have any written rules but because we've been playing together for so long we all have a "baseline" of what is proper etiquette and we are all experienced poker players and it was clear to us that BB crossed the line by quite a bit. After separating BB from the other 2 (the button was also furious because he expected to get paid) and getting him into another room for his protection we all sat down and discussed the action and here's what we came up with:

BB was forced to forfeit his hand and all the money he put in. Button and MP split the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is why I don't play home games for significant money. Downright ridiculous "solution".

[/ QUOTE ]

The money wasn't that significant. It wasn't like an extra $400 was going to break anyone and everyone seems OK with the ruling - even BB who hasn't complained. MP is upset just because of GP (general principles for those of you who are acronym challenged), but he really did get a good deal. I posted this here because I wanted to see if we completely missed something obvious but it doesn't look like we did.

Thanks for everyone's replies.

RS