View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Re: AKs 3-bet pot with a weird line by me....rate my river bluff

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 I don't really like. Alot of players with a decent ace would have raised you off that flop especially given your table image. I would be mildly concerned by the flat call on the flop followed by a bet when the flush card dropped on the turn. Played this way you're so easily beat by a stronger flush. I'm checking this river though. I think you're a bit lucky the villan played this hand so badly.

What's with not cbetting the flop after the pf3bet in hand two?

I don't try to play LAG so maybe I'm out of line.

I would have folded hand 1 pf.

cbetted hand 2 and c/f'd turn/river hand unimproved. called.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that I have the perfect flop for my hand in hand 1 right?? I lead into the PFR hoping to get raised so I can 3 bet AI. As for river, I value bet there, with the plan to b/f if raised since I am obv no good. That hand is pretty standard, and not what I was looking for.

C/f river in hnd 2 is weak the way the hand played, IMO since most villains are leading with any two cards that got there.

I check the flop because I'm trying to vary my play in these pots and work on getting better value. That doesn't mean it's right to do it always, but certainly not wrong to do it when we miss sometimes and take the free card in pos.

OOP i cbet this flop like 95% of time.