View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 PM

Default V1.07a

V1.07a

(You may have to refresh the page if you have the old one cached - sorry I haven't got this web publishing worked out properly yet)

Fixed aggression square bug on player panel.

Fixed crash on selecting color range list, with no color range present.

As per Juk's suggestion, tried flushing the Party HH files before reading. Anyone using Party, could you please let me know if this works or do you still need to mine the hands using FPHG (as opposed to directly reading the Party HH files)

As per Juk's other suggestion, in another attempt to cure the missing panels problem, I explicitly set the z-order for the panels every time they are updated. This only works with flicker-free drawing off. If you have had this problem, try switching it off, even if you tried it before and it didn't work.

New cards from Fozzy. If you want the old cards, please overwrite the file cards0.png with cards0(alt).png. If you want cards that match the FTP cards, you can overwrite the cards0.png with C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements\cards0.png .If you are playing another site and would prefer alternative cards, he has published a lot more at http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods.

Omaha cards now display full face.