View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: 100/200 150bb deep - play along

Lead > c/r > c/c > c/f

I like to lead here because that's what you would do if you missed your draw. But like you said he might now even have a hand to call you unless he got like 9To. I think it's superior to all the other options because #1 you keep pressure agst a realy good player. #2 If called, leading out is obv better then c/c. #3 I don't think aba is strong here, so if he was going for a bluff when checked, He might raise bluff too and you're making more $$ this way. And again, it's never bad to get respect from one of the best at your table.

The problem with c/c and c/f is that it's highly exploitable and you're missing alot of value on the long run. Yes he might bluff you if you check, but be sure that he won't make that mistake twice. Where c/f is just too weak given the action on the flop and Turn 3 way with a realy loose player.

The only problem I see with c/r is that besides 53, nothing got there and aba knows that, so it all comes down to your image. Since you're playing with a realy good tricky player and your hand as a little value, I think that leading out is better, but c/r is not bad either.

how big would be that c/r ?? i think there's around 10k in the pot so like 18k or so ??