View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: What\'s your line

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I fold. My thinking is... Pot's small, If I'm ahead villain has 6 outs (maybe more if he's got a bdfd). If I'm behind I'm way behind. I'm OOP vs an unknown.

BTW, is this a standard 3 bet vs an unknown in 5/10? At 3/6 I fold this vs tight raisers and decent TAG's and 3 bet vs LAG's or really poor players. I'm sure it probably is though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is a standard 3-bet against unknown CO openers. My default raising range for an unknown in the CO is about 27% against which we have about 50% equity.

Also, this pot is not that small, I'm getting 10-1 on a flop call here.

[/ QUOTE ]
quit talking and do the stove calc.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...I have about 30% equity on the flop against the range you've given. FWIW I think my choice on the flop is between calling and folding the turn and calling down. I don't want to let it go right away as I think I see too many flop raises with all kinds of hands on paired boards to let this go. Also, on paired boards with a more drawy texture than this one I consider calling down to be very standard.

I guess my question is, do you guys think it's possible to narrow down villains hand range enough if he bets again on the turn to let my hand go?

[/ QUOTE ]

30% is enough for me to showdown most of the time. You'll be getting 7:2 on a calldown and his range won't narrow *that* much since it's a steal/resteal situation.

I think I decided if an A comes on the turn you need to c/f.