View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 08:22 AM

Default Re: random evolution question

[ QUOTE ]

zero. no chance evolution would occur, even given the (incredibly ridiculous) grant of an already existing universe prim soup or whatever. zero. most of the evolution posters on this thread are poorly educated even on primitive evol theories (evidence is i know a lot more than them). but even if they were quasi smart, victor already tried to condemn me in mhslholdempacman, he is not even a good player though. funny. i was banned here for recriticizing lestat after he wrongly criticized me. most of you are psuedo intelligent. that is incredibly euphemistic though. most of you are 1800 at chess. fish

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible that you know a lot more about evolutionary theory than the average atheist. However, an aquaintance of mine also knows more about the moon landing than almost everybody. He believes it didn't happen! He must be right!
No. He's just a whacko.

But at least I can give him credit for doing his homework. What about you? I've never been impressed by a single post you've made. But that's just a euphemism. What I mean to say is that you're a [censored] troll