View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Re: random evolution question

[ QUOTE ]
If at some point humans and other animals are all killed off due to nuclear war or natural disasters or whatever, but all the elements required to generate organic material and maybe even some simple organisms still existed, I assume that the process of evolution would start over?

How likely would it be for species similar to those currently existing on earth to exist again? And mainly, at what point would a species be classified as "intelligent life"? (basically at what point would we consider them essentially 2nd generation humans)

[/ QUOTE ]

zero. no chance evolution would occur, even given the (incredibly ridiculous) grant of an already existing universe prim soup or whatever. zero. most of the evolution posters on this thread are poorly educated even on primitive evol theories (evidence is i know a lot more than them). but even if they were quasi smart, victor already tried to condemn me in mhslholdempacman, he is not even a good player though. funny. i was banned here for recriticizing lestat after he wrongly criticized me. most of you are psuedo intelligent. that is incredibly euphemistic though. most of you are 1800 at chess. fish