View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Most retarded tournament player ever

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I find it very sad, and the worst part is that this behaviour is encouraged because it makes for good TV...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what's really sad. Hellmuth's reward for acting with zero respect for anyone ever is a pass to the TV table in this event (ESPN cut short the bubble because he was short-stacked 10 handed). And now, plain as you like, Sam Grizzle's on the next series of PAD because he is a douche. For no other reason. This is what it's come to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you imagine hellmuths reaction if he was the dude with Ks in that situation ? I think the guy deserves alot of credit for keeping his cool I know I for one would find that very difficult

IMO this kind of behaviour should be punnishible in some way maybe a chip deduction or something along those lines. Im not saying everyone who jumps around or acts a fool should be punnished but I think its clearly needed for extreme cases such as this there needs to be a line drawn somewhere.