View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Disadvantages of dating a doctor or med student...

[ QUOTE ]
Simple question: Does she love you as much as you love her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that was always a question. She always believed that she loved me more than I loved her. She always had her guard up thinking I would cheat on her, and I would never even think about it. If I would talk to a girl and she found out, it would turn into a fiasco. But she can go through her days talking to guys all the time, in fact, her neighbor in the med school dorms is a guy from Philly and I'm not supposed to care at all. It turned out to me just not telling her because I didn't want it to turn into a big ordeal where I would have to fight for her to trust me again. And then it comes down to how I never tell her anything and she thinks I'm being shady. It's like a never ended downward spiral.

Edit: My day consists of 1. sleeping until I have to get up in the morning, 2. going to class, 3. reading news on the internet 4. Reading a book, 5. hanging out in my room, 6. reading more news on the internet...etc. I don't go out, I don't party, I don't talk to anyone, yet....she still thinks I'm up to something.

On the outside she is incredibly beautiful. I fall in love with her more and more everytime I see her because I just think she is so beautiful. But her stressfulness really takes away something because she hardly ever lets loose and just lets things be. However, when she does let loose and is that best friend, she is awesome. She is so much fun to be around. I always tell her that I know that amazing girl is inside of her and she just needs to let it out, but she always has her guard up.