View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Heroes Episode 19 official thread

[ QUOTE ]
A few things I think need to be addressed:

1) Sylar's original power can't kill anyone. The first guy he bashed his head in to 'see how it works'. From there he used those telekenetic powers to do it cleaner.

2) It was never confirmed that the girl w/ super memory died from Sylar after Hiro went back in time. I wouldn't assume that he has that power at all. It's never been mentioned.

3) Sylar CAN use multiple powers at once. Telekenisis + Command people powers are used in conjunction all the time. Peter however, has not been able to do it. My guess is just because of practice. He only knows how to pull powers out 'one at a time'.

4) When Peter painted it was good, why is Sylar's so bad? From the way it was portrayed it should be like a paint by number.

5) Claire/Peter weakness - She wouldn't know that the stick was lodged in her brain, she would only know what happened to Peter.

6) The whole Sylar/Peter/Mohindir fight was absolutely awful and unbelieveable. None of it makes sense. They could have done that so much better

Enough listing, but I can't wait to have confirmation on Peter's mom's power, Linderman's power (I assume he has one too) and Hiro's dad. Also, do you think that they are the first generation (Peter's mom) or there were some before?

[/ QUOTE ]

1)True, he "knows" who has powers and eats their brains for the power (At least in the original version of the idea, they realized it was too creepy for that, so it's left to our imagination)

2)Comic confirmed it a while ago (He flips through a manual and can now drive a semi) and show semi-confirmed it (His mind was wiped, yet he still remembers Claire)

4)Peter's a better painter? His painting wasn't as good as Isaac's either.

5)She said in the episode after she got off the autopsy table to Zach and he said "Maybe it getting in your brain stopped you from healing. Stick goes out, you heal."

6)True

Linderman's is healing others. "Healing one person at a time is not enough."

And Sylar's reverb voice is his evil voice, not Eden's voice. Comic confirmed he didn't get her power and show confirmed it by not showing him use it. "Peter, go to sleep." BRAIINS!