Thread: Mason... Sir,
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: Mason... Sir,

Engineer I certainly understand your frustration in this matter and in the end it looks to me like you won in that only a color change to your name and sig is all that will be different.

Your work is very, very much appreciated by so many of us on this site that it is hard to even express. Please don't let the views and actions of a few members (no matter how powerful) ruin it for the rest of us that rely on the knowledge and information you bring to us on a daily basis. Your knowledge of the inner workings of the impending regulations allowed me to more safely move and store my money online and therefore allowed me to sleep more easily at night.

I understand if you cut back the number of posts you make here and i'll certainly check out the discussion link you posted earlier in this thread, but it is nice to have so many reliable posters (Skallagram, Berge, Mr. K, etc.)ALL located here in the legislative section of 2p2.

If you can find a way to put all of this behind you and continue to post here, I'm sure I speak for a large number of other posters in saying it would be greatly appreciated.

It is nice to have someone trusted on this site that I've always felt like represents us -- the online community there at PPA to let us know "inside information" that is reliable.