View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
NicholasP27 is dead - he was the body double for Vice President Christopher Wilson. He would be <u>seen by seers as the Vice President</u> and <u>would die instead if the Vice President was targeted for death.</u>

[/ QUOTE ]
This doesn't exactly tell us anything about books' role IMO
1. He could be a wolf pretending to have peeked the VP and throwing nich under the bus
2. He could be a villager who actually peeked nich and thought he was the VP
3. He could be the VP who didn't have a lynch avoid but made it seem like he did with his body double in 2nd place
4. He could be a neutral or villager w/ a side plot, which somehow explains everything

#1 is very plausible

I think #2 is possible, but what are the odds that books peeks one of the presumably few people in the game that return different from their actual role? My BS detector is going off here.

#3 seems unlikely in this case books didn't have much to worry about day 1. And in this case "peek + lynch immunity" is more complicated and FPSy than doing something like pretending to be king on day 2 and lynching the 2nd place wagon, or pretending to have a lynch immunity like dmk. It's possible that he didn't think of these ideas though.

#4 to cover all my bases