View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Dow Theory Confirmed SELL signal today

Jey dazraf69!

I had a FEELING that is what you were getting at.... so I didnt want to comment before I was sure.....and do appreciate your interest in my advice in the TRADING side of the stock market.

As I have said before I will NOT reco specific stocks...but I would LOVE to start a THREAD/sub catagory to address EVERY aspect of TRADING/Stock selection issue that I know of ...that would truly help you guys formulate decisions helped by my 20+ yrs of experience,and become SUCCESSFUL traders/investors day over day,year over year.

I am OBVIOUSLY depending/would appreciate others participation,ideas,input,feedback,etc as well

If ANY of you guys are offended or not interested or just "hate the idea"...just holla" now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am leaving for Las Vegas later early TOMM. morning.In fact besides going out there to "hopefully" buy/close on a new vacation home that I have been discussing on other threads...I also am more than likely playing in the Venetian NPL series and Bellagio 5D events with some CASH games in between.(so I dont know how much time I will have the next few weeks)

BUT....I am contacting AHNULD (or other MODS please chime in) NOW to ask about starting a "STOCK MARKET TRADING" thread if possible...so we can keep it somewhat organized,and everthing is in ONE basic place?

Stephen [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]