View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 02:46 PM

Default stripper moving into my apartment

this isn't 100 percent official yet but she it seems like it's going down:

i live in a 4 bedroom apartment in NYC. when we first moved in, it was myself and 3 friends and we all payed 350 each. then one guy moved out and we got some random dude to move in and pay 600 ( which he still considered to be an extremely good deal ) for the smallest room. so the other 3 of us were all paying 266 or so and that has been nice.

one of the other room mates is moving out so we decided we could get 750 for his room. my other room mate who is in on the scam showed her the room today and it turns out she is a stripper with huge breast implants. i didn't see her but i guess she works in the city and seems pretty cool. and yeah, now my rent is 25 dollars a month.

i'll keep you updated on how this stripper situation works out. we did have a girl living here for a couple months before, but she was totally insane. she drank a bottle of vodka a night alone in her room, tried to kill herself, got put in a mental institution for a month, flew to costa rica mysteriously and then flew back 8 hours later and left me a weird myspace comment telling me she wanted to have sex with me which i never acknowledged.