View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Rate my live BR plan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
50K is actually really good, considering I'm going to do some kind of enjoyable part-time work during my off summer months.

[/ QUOTE ]

50K - taxes - mortgage/rent - utilities - bills(debt/expenses) - car(payment/gas/repairs) - insurance(car/health/home/renter's) - food - clothes - living supplies - entertainment - savings - bankroll support/increases = ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Obviously a single guy in his 20s can live on 50k extraordinarily easily. And it's not going to come as some kind of shock to the guy that he's gotta buy food and clothes.

He's got at the very least a 6 month nut, and his bankroll requirements are conservative (the only game he's not rolled for is the 30/60 which everybody agrees is going to go sparadically anyway).

If you've got the 45k just go do it man, you're all set.

Oh, and to whoever said "keep an eye on your win rate" I'm all for him looking at his winrate before he starts the whole thing, but obviously once he's up and running, he can't be constantly readjusting his bankroll requirements over his winrate in the past month or two.

edit to add: living at the hotel is super yuck though. That's way too expensive. You need to get a place.