View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

She accused Captain Tom of [deleted]. It was the start of the most famous thread in poker history.
After she asked Mark (she pissed away 40K of his) if he would [deleted], and finally [deleted] because she felt sorry for him, most 2+2 members began to realise she was not what she appeared to be, and that her pretty harsh accusation of Tom [deleted] had to be seen from quite a different angle.
To put it simple; the accusation was made because she was broke and needed money.
Before her post she had gone with this story to Doyle who lend her 2000 dollars.
In to weeks time the money was spend and she called Doyle if she could help him, he replied that Tom had told him quite a different story and that there was nothing he could do for her.
There was a lot of speculation going on in that thread how many of the fools on 2+2 had send her money in reaction to her post.

Above mentioned is like the tip of a gruesome iceberg.
I don't know Brandi in person, but just like many others I think not only that she is delusional, but also dangerous.
When she cut her vaines in Marks hotelrooms bathroom to kill herself 'slightly', Marks stated that she wrote in the mirror in her own blood:"One day I'll fly!"

Off all of the mentioned above this "One day I'll fly!" in blood, still remains uncertain because it's the only thing that Brandi herself didn't confirm but denies.

Because I have no life, I can't wait for the sequel to come out; it will probably be hosted by Neverwin, because $klan$ky will star in it and he will remove the thread in 2+2.

I hope this post can answer your question way so many of the guys don't like her and are rude to her.
I myself have never been rude to her, never will, but I have severall pretty rich pokerfriends and I wil continue to warn them about her evil ways.