View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

[ QUOTE ]
Katy:

She's very attractive, does shady [censored] and probably has some kind of serious psychiatric disorder. Most of all you have to understand she's completely unaccountable, especially to this demographic. For a girl like that, in the circles in which she moves, there will always be another sucker who will give her enough of what she wants to get by. Hell, she's getting personal lessons from Old Man Sklansky, now. None of this stuff can touch her, so she just revels in it.

Do you automatically take the side of anyone who gets called out for their behavior in public, because that's 'mean?'

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardo, in a way, yes. The reason being behavior needs to be witnessed firsthand, in context. What good does it do to have all these disjointed facts and stories relayed to us by people I don't know and who's character I have no clue of. Yes it sounds pretty shady what I've heard. But I would give the girl the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgment. For example, there's a big difference between conning someone and making a horrible decision that results in the loss of someone else's money.

I love how the guys on 2+2 enjoy labeling people with psychiatric disorders. Have you ever even met the girl?! I think not, but if you have are you qualified to diagnosis her?

I agree with you that she's very attractive. I would have thought that just being incredibly cute and articulate would get her the TV camera time. Why on earth would she revel in vitriolic attention? Are you telling me she is reveling in people saying horrible things? I think she's trying to explain herself on these forums and because she hopes she can change the public opinion of her and feels she's been unfairly maligned. That's what I think.

I have this sneaking suspicion that the very same guys who are so rude to her on a message board would jump at the chance to hang out with her in real life.