ACECALZONE
TARCARDS
PUCCININY
RAPUNZEL
WHOOPBOOP
WINGO
BOOZER

EDIT: FOrgot StewieGriff he never misses, and he's good

These are some of the regulars not mentioned above that are decent.

Miles, who are you on AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, Abbadabba is the best player I have played against on AP. Ive never seen him make a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually only play as high as 5/T, so not familiar with all the names...

Abba is dry as hell! I agree that he is very good postflop and in IMHO opinion an excellent example that playing tight pre is still profitable with good postflop skills.

Kumarontilt has been owning me. Dunno if he is good or just running well. He certainly seems aggressive!

Bellabam(Siegfriedandroy?) and Mills plays pretty high as far as I know, so they are prolly good. Bella seems to be a lot better than me but I think Mills has a tendency to spew.

Tarcards sucks as I remember... But I am likely wrong.

I have no respect for rapunzel and SYOUS. The first one is too tight and will not adapt a lot to table conditions and the second one makes countless mistakes

BTW I am surprised I am not on that list. I have at least 50k hands in the 5/T games the last 3months. But I guess it means I suck... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right oink, I don't adapt to bad tables, I just leave [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I have to adapt, it means players are playing too aggressive, which means I just leave and find more loose/play worse than I do fish.

syous does make mistakes, but GD, he just always has it vs. me

what is your Sn oink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait! You are rapunzel? I thought you were US citizen and personal friend of ILP..?

The rapunzel I am thinking about is german and something like 22/17 preflop.

I am at work and could be mixing up sn's here. If you are indeed him I am very surprised as you post way better than me. I could of course have a completely wrong impression of rapunzel/you as I def tend to jump to conclusions when I observe other peoples play.

sn = pushpica. I play European times mostly. ET plus 6 ours.

BTW. I remember ACECALZONE and HAXIY as being good as well, but havent played a lot. Stewiegriff has owned me on more than one ocassion but I havent been playing that much with him either.