View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Mayweather v. Hatton (9/12/07)

There will be a lot of crow-eating after this fight. This nonsense always happens in Mayweather fights, people build up the opponent and find all sorts of dumb reasons to favor them. Mayweather is going to completely stomp and humiliate Hatton. The media has to convey the image that the humble white guy can beat the arrogant black guy. This is Holmes/Cooney at 147.

I got it at -210 Matchbook, there are UK books as low as -175! That's criminal. Im betting around 50% of my roll, no hedge. If I lose, Im done with betting for a year and can offer no boxing analysis.

I offered this write-up in the poker forum (I had received help and gave this easy recommendation for non-boxing fans as a thanks), and was accused of trying to trick people into betting for Mayweather, to improve my Hatton lines! Everybody has gone completely insane. Hatton will be slaughtered and Im accused of conspiracy for pointing out the obvious.

Ive grown concerned that these lines are a trap, that there is something fishy behind the scenes. Like a set match for DLH/Hatton in the UK on the condition Ricky wins, or even Mayweather purposely coasting to create a UK rematch.