View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

[ QUOTE ]
if i don't take top 3 in the $340 you will never see another post from me again (although you've never seen one to begin with) as I'll have most likely killed myself, multiple times.

btw losing 300k 60/40s because villain obviously has no idea what the term "range" means nor how to assess one, and according to villain, he "thought i had 10s" when he opens in cutoff to 24k at 3/6k and i iso shove the rest of his 150k stack and he calls off with KQo and beats out my A10 with 12 people left........well i dont know where im going here, but try it some time. it's probably the most fun thing you can do at Turning Stone.

also not seeing that LAG in seat 1 open raises, folds to you in BB and you flip over jacks under the assumption that you were just walked for the first time that tourney... thus auto-mucking them at 3/6k 1k ante is a close second on the fun-scale.

-holdplz

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to nitpick, but you may be the one misinterpreting ranges.

He must call 126k into a pot which has 63k in it, so he needs 40% equity to call.

Against a range where ATo is the worst hand in your range, hes getting about that. If you shove some worse hands and mix in some slowplaying of big hands, that makes his call pretty correct.

That said, I don't really like how either of you played it.