View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Pooh-Bah post: Level 0 exploitation NLTRN

Due to my bad bank-rolling, my wr at the 10s is probably not what it should be, but that is another debate entirely. I was actually stuck for many many games of getting creamed (not by bad play) before I showed any kind of profit at the tens. I am sure that if I spent more time at it, I would have a wr that resembles my 5s, but I usually bounce past it and tackle the 20s and 30s and drop back down.

I was not sure if you were a winning player or not. Glad to see that you are doing well, and yes, you probably are better than me as well.

Trying to further explain myself is taxing without sounding defensive. I had several reservations about posting this. I knew it would create an out-cry. Either it would seem that it is a losing player that felt like "whatever, I got the post count, so here we go," or it would sound too solid.

As I said, it depends on the player if they are comfortable using any of these thought processes. They are there for your own interpretation. I do understand that many of these hands are marginal. The thinking process during these situations is what separate the good from the bad, and in many cases, the losers from the winners.