View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: So you think youre a degenerate? The bar is *raised*, broseph.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Daily regiment started with coffee + Ativan, followed quickly by lines of cocaine with a chaser of testosterone gel smeared on his thighs and injected into his arms.

[/ QUOTE ]
This might be nitty, but why would you write this when in the article its obvious this isn't the case? He wasn't slapping testosterone on his thighs to prepare for a stint of online poker. It was obvious he was using some of those substances for his physical condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think youre mistaken actually; people who stop roiding need to take testosterone fairly constantly until their nuts recover.

youre right tho, she doesnt specifically indicate that this was part of his morning regiment, but my understanding of degenerate behavior and roid use/abuse would indicate that this was in fact part of his routine.

again if you know something about post roid testosterone therapy that i dont (totally possible btw), my apologies in advance, but i know a lot of dudes who cycle roids for martial arts/wrestling/etc, and when they lay off the anabolics, they are not stingy with the testosterone injections, and usually do include them with their morning suplements etc.