Thread: Two Pair 3 way
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Two Pair 3 way

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My thinking here is that sb is a station (bad) and could be betting bottom pair, a fd or overs here. The player behind us is a rock and will fold many hands with outs against us. I do think this is a marginal spot though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then let the sb bluff his worse hands instead of trying to make him fold them. If sb is a calling station why is he betting? There isnt much value in protecting a marginal medium pair with a weak kicker in such a small pot. You dont have anything to protect so there is no value in protecting the hand against utg.

EDIT: BTW NH op

[/ QUOTE ]

no way jose, i'm not calling so that utg can call and two players can draw against my pair of 5s. I have no problem with sb folding his 6 over card outs, either now or to a turn bet. Raise and fold here are close, I'm still leaning slightly toward raise, calling is way down the list right in front of restarting my computer.

If this guys stats are super passive then I can see a fold, but if he's just loose and bad he could easily be trying to pick up the pot with a random bet.