View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Lakers and Bulls discussing Kobe trade daily

How are the Pistons not credible without Wallace? Again, Rasheed Wallace got hurt for the second time in the ECF and the offense totally collapsed. Losing Wallace helped them become 6th in offensive efficiency while still being 6th in defensive efficiency and they were easily the best team in the East. Easily.

They're not "stuck" considering that as assembled they're already legit contenders. I'm saying the Celts as assembled are NOT legit contenders. If you're "stuck" as one of the best three or whatever teams in the NBA, or as the favorite to makei t to the NBA Finals out of the east, you like being "stuck" there. But if you still have to get there and don't have the flexibility to do it (sup Celts), then you are stuck.

Suns have had the flexibility to get better, they've just made blunders and now their owner is flopping. The point is they're in the position, though.

Suns lost in WCF w/o Stoudemire in six games and likely would've walked to the tile if they win. If that's not credible, well then I don't know what is. And in Nash's first season they won 62 games and got to the WCF... They've been credible in every season they've had Nash, i.e. a real superstar.