View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Virtual Prepaid Visa

Here's my experience with this: I bought an "All Access Visa Gift Card" for $50 after reading this thread. About 30-45 minutes after buying it I tried to deposit on PS and it worked perfect the first time I tried. I did not register the card through the website because a couple of people mentioned that it had worked for them without registering. I bought the "gift card", not the reloadable card. The charge for the card was $4.95 in the store and there was no fee on PS. The money was available immediately and I've been playing since then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. This seems like the best deposit option right now but the only down-side is that $100 is the most you can get per card (as far as I could see in the store). I only got $50 to see if it works but they also have $25 cards available. The fees are comparable with EPassporte and this is what I will use in the future since I sent EPassporte an email a week ago and tried calling their support people a couple of times and still have not heard anything back from them.