View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Good Vegas club to go to on Monday night?

[ QUOTE ]

So if you don't get table-service when you go to Pure there is simply no reason to go? I really find this hard to believe although I admittedly have never been there.

What % of the people who go to Pure do NOT get table-service?
There have to be some people who do this and end up having a good time, right? Even people who go to the club (gasp) SOLO and are just there meeting people/ladies and drinking it up and having a good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean you can go to Pure without table service, but just realize that club tries to cater to table service and you'd have a much worse time than if you went somewhere else, at least IMO. I think a lot of people go to pure w/o tables, but the dance floor is quite small and there are a TON of tables so expect to have a meh time.

I always tend to split up from my friends when I go to clubs, so I more or less go solo. I was too drunk to remember if I have fun at Tao, but Tryst was alright and Light I remember as being fantastic. If you're not gonna get a table i recommend Light. Decent dancefloor, good music, a great hallway with candles to chill, and I found it an easier place to meet people.