View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November!

[ QUOTE ]
If you have 36 WTSD and run 30/22 then you are defintly a target to be bluffed.. I look for VPIP/showdown numbers like yours when I take shots with air at ppl.
Your range is too wide to have showdown numbers like that.
24/17's can get away with numbers like that but thats about it.
Youd have to be playing in some fairly passive games..

Example: here's a guy who's 30/22 with a 36 showdown.. He tanked before he raised this flop, so I pretty much knew he had 88-JJ.

Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $10/$20
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls, 3 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (10.5SB, 3 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (8.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO folds.
Uncalled bets: 1BB returned to Hero.

Results:
Final pot: 8.25BB

Ive definitly been showing down a little too light tho, but not much... Im not sure why my WTSD is so high, because it used to be around 40.
For 5/10 its 39-40.
I notice a lot of the time when I reraise turns with A hi + flush draw + straight draw, ill often call the river even if im capped and miss..
My guess is im also bluffing more than most of you.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow on how this guy played the hand. I can assure you that if I happened to call 3 cold preflop and raise the flop with whatever he had, I'm not folding.