View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

If these sites are going to go in and seize funds and redistribute, then they have to take a more pro-active approach to this whole thing. I am sorry but if people are going to be playing a 2600 tourney then they should be required to provide valid ID.

I think its comical that some of these multi accounters have opened several accounts and funded them all by transfer. Of course the sites never say anything unless you win because they want to make it as easy as possible to deposit. The last thing the sites want to do is inhibit new accounts and deposits, thus decreasing their business. If thats the case then they shouldn't pretend to have these rules and regulations regarding multi accounting.

It wouldn't be hard for Stars to filter monitor the Ip's, it also wouldn't be hard for them to go back and find 300+ multi accounters who played this tournament.

If stars is going to redistribute the first prize money (and I think they should). They should also go back and redistribute the rake collected from the multi accounters in this tourney. If the people who played on multi accounts aren't allowed to profit from the tourneys, stars shouldn't be allowed to profit from the multi accounters either. If they don't do this they are implicitly allowing this activity and profiting from it.