Thread: Infidelity
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Infidelity

[ QUOTE ]
slim,

Heroin is addictive. Tobacco is addictive. Extra-marital sex is not in the sense that most of us have been having sex for years and still can go without extra-marital sex. Ride horse for years and then try to go a week without. I'm not sure why you're trying to absolve your wife of her actions by labeling her infidelity as something outside of her control.

Its understandable that you're really [censored] up right now. I think if you go back and read all of these posts in a year you'll just shake your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not the sex that is addictive. It is the feeling of being loved and felt special by someone that is addictive. The sex doesn't hurt eaither.

Let me ask you guys this, when you are "in love" with a new girl, do you not behave in an irrational manner? You spend more money than you have to get her that special gift, you overlook flaws in her personality or physical appearance, you spend as much time as you can with her etc. A year later, do most people still do all that stuff to the same degree? Not usually....why? because the chemicals (endorphins,PEA, oxytocin) fade. I wish I was the one who came up with this stuff, but I'm not. Why am I grasping when I am merely gathering information that is out there?