View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Best Mario Kart Game

i love four player double dash.. two in each kart.. on a good team each player is constantly doing something not really leaving room for boredom, mainly the guy in the back snaking power slide to avoid objects due to bad driving up font, screen watching to hit opponents with items, etc.. the guy up front is constantly getting boxes steering tossing up items.. my roommates and i were all equally matched so multiplayer all track mode racing was a blast we spent endless hours battling each other.. i also liked having either birdo or yoshi so when you are in first place you can shoot eggs forwards and pick up mushrooms and stars in first place.. DD is much more frantic with so much more happening and many more items character car combinations that have not been seen before.. that being said like i have posted prior battle mode blows.. they might as well take it out of the game.. each game has its strenghts but i love the new ideas presented with DD and have spent more hours on this than any other mario kart game..