View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Latest AP press release

[ QUOTE ]

“First and foremost, we would like to assure our players, once again, that the security
breach, which resulted in unfair play, was resolved immediately after it was discovered
and confirmed, and AP’s sites are absolutely secure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Baby, i swear i wont cheat on you again, Sheila at work was a one time thing"

[ QUOTE ]

“At this point, all players known to have been adversely impacted by the security breach
have been fully reimbursed with interest. The amount that was illicitly ‘won’ by the
illegitimate accounts was approximately US$800,000. The amount reimbursed to players
by AP as a result of the security breach was approximately US$1,600,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Baby, I know screwed up. Here take these flowers and this diamond bracelet (no wsop). Forgive me, I wont do it again."

[ QUOTE ]

“Thus far, our internal audit has uncovered the following additional information:
• “The known period of unfair playing was approximately 40 days in length,
beginning on 14 August 2007.
• “A known perpetrator was immediately terminated upon discovery of the scheme
and no longer has access to AP. AP’s internal investigation continues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Baby, forget about what you found out on your own. I hired a private investigator to follow me, just to prove my innocence. I cant tell you everything he found or show you the pictures he took, but i swear, on my love for you, FOR US, that I only cheated that month, and never before this summer. I swear, you have to believe me! I love you

[ QUOTE ]
“The names of the accounts known to have cheated are: potripper, graycat,
steamroller, doubledrag, payup, supercard55, and romnaldo. These accounts have
been closed. All players that played hands and lost funds during the period in
question, against these accounts have received refunds, plus interest, for the net
amounts lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Baby I only cheated on you with the people you caught me with... Shiela, your sister, your cousin, your ex boyfriend, and your dog. And for every time I had sex with one of them, I plan to buy you 2 dozen roses! See i really do care!"

[ QUOTE ]

• “AP can confirm that not every hand played by the perpetrating accounts during
the said period was compromised by the tool enabling the unfair advantage.
Nonetheless, AP has refunded players for the net loss resulting from every hand
played against the perpetrating accounts during the affected period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Baby you have to understand, every time i hung out with those people (and dog) we didnt have sex, sometimes we just talked. But Im still going to buy you gifts because Im a good guy and know what to do to make things right. See how much I love you?? I got you roses and it isnt even valentines day!"

[ QUOTE ]

“Currently, thousands of people are playing on AP both for real money and for free. AP
is a safe, secure and fun place to play poker.”

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: "Listen honey, me, all my friends, family, frat brothers and co workers still think Im a good guy, so whataya say? Give me another chance, forgive me, I LOVE YOU... gimmie a big kiss and come back to the house, i miss you"