Thread: Beat: My Life
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Beat: My Life

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know nothing about psychology but it just seems kind of strange to me with the facts he's given:

-lives with parents
-stays up all night on the computer, sleeps all day
-has no job
-doesn't go to school
-complains that his life is directionless
-has made 5200 posts on a website in the last 8+ months

Any other 19 year olds care to compare their life with his?

I'd guess he has one of two choices: get a job or go to school and stop the attention whoring

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you're a mother [censored] bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the guy you quoted did announce at first that he has no idea about what he is talking about. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from spewing [censored] anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It's a good idea to take things like these seriously, even if there's a chance it's a level. Especially if it comes out of blue from a poster that doesn't normally post like this. Making a level out of something like this would be really pathetic anyways. Thus, it's better to not take chances here.

Anyhow, Lurker, because I have zero context, I won't give generic condescending advice that accomplishes nothing but show how retarded and shortsighted I am. I will try to put my 1.5 cents in anyways. But yea, I do understand in a depressed state that objective thought is close to impossible. People could write essays about why you should go on life, and there'd be no arguing against them, but that doesn't stop you from feeling like [censored] anyways. But you can't blame yourself for things you can't control. You probaly know that you shouldn't be doing this, but there are still those thoughts. That is fine, don't beat yourself over it! Don't concern yourself with right or wrong at this moment.

And certainly the fact that a bunch of random strangers on the internet rushed to your help means something, doesn't it? In a generally non-serious forum, people were serious for you. Well, some were seriously stupid, but that's the way the world works.

I've always thought about this kind of stuff like this. If there's one certain thing in life, it's that we're all going to die. Since that's guaranteed anyways, there's no point rushing towards it. So just live, and let the rest sort itself out.

Hope to see you posting soon.

In conclusion, this post needs more smileys:
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]