View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Simplifying My Absolute Post

David,

Your original post in the first thread was loaded with cynicism. Many in the two plus two community, though intelligent, are young and do not share your wealth of 50+ years of life experiences. Younger people are not as quick to grasp and accept the cynical reality of life and society in general.

When I read your first post, I was initially taken back. Your comments seemed to betray the energy of the two plus two community in its current search for truth and justice concerning the AP debacle.

I, like most here at two plus two, have read many of you books. I've played poker with you, elbow to elbow, I can also respect your poker acumen from direct observation. Your opinion about poker matters

I'm just a few years behind you in age, so I can interpret and temper your original post (and subsequent AP posts) with life experience. After my initial consternation about your posts, some wine and reflection, I agree with your opinion and advice, (after overlooking your apparent initial unfamiliarity with some facts you have since corrected).